Villa SalutoCategory:Luxury Villas
Villa Saluto with its tranquil, sun drenched location overlooking the magical Ionian sea, mountains and the owner's vineyard, is a luxurious sanctuary of world class standards. A truly special place where the mind relaxes and the senses are completely spoiled.
Completed very recently to the highest standard Villa Saluto is arguably one of the best Villas in the area of Spartia. If seclusion, peace and indulgence are your priorities, you will find them in abundance at Villa Saluto. Tucked in the south west corner of the island in the Livatho region in a spectacular setting are the picturesque village of Spartia and Villa Saluto. Close to sandy coves and beaches, extensive hillside walking tracks and charming tavernas, only a 15 minute drive from the airport and sophistication and action of Argostoli, you will find this peaceful haven to fall in love with.
By booking this villa, you will have a complimentary welcome wine & cheese treat from a local wine expert, from our agency! Upon your arrival, a Greek sommelier is going to visit you at the villa and treat you with some great Greek wines and cheeses.
Main House Accommodation: Sleeps 6
- Comfortable kitchen/dining/lounge area with wall and floor units. Large tiled lounge and dining area complete with artwork and high quality soft furnishings. Separate wc.
- Master (double) bedroom with windows opening to the veranda, bedside tables, wardrobes. En-suite bathroom with shower, wc.
- Double bedroom with windows opening to the balcony, bedside tables, wardrobes.
- Twin bedroom with bedside tables, wardrobes. Separate bathroom with shower, wc.
- Separate laundry and Ping Pong table at basement.
Guest House Accommodation: Sleeps up to 4
- Comfortable kitchen/dining/lounge area with wall and floor units. Separate bathroom with shower, wc and washing machine
- Double bedroom with windows opening to the veranda, bedside tables, wardrobes.
- Twin bedroom with bedside tables, wardrobes.
Licensed by EOT
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing machine
- High chair/Baby Cot
- Air Conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Private Swimming Pool
- Deck chairs
- Deck Chairs with Umbrellas
- Garden chairs
- Garden chairs and table
- Lounge suite
- Outdoor furniture
- Landscaped garden
- Al frescos veranda with dining table
- Veranda with dining table
- Complimentary Wine Treat
- Twice weekly maid service
- Massage on request
- Private Chef on request
- Chauffeur on request
Weekly Rates (Sleeps 10)
Prices are for the villa per week in Euros (not per person). We can provisionally reserve the villa for you for 5 days, without any obligation. All availability is subject to immediate change therefore a provisional reservation will ensure the villa is held allowing you to book flights and any other travel arrangements at your leisure.
A non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure a booking and the balance is paid in cash upon arrival.
Nearest Beach: 0.8 km - Spartia Beach
Nearest Town: 0.8 km - Spartia
Nearest Restaurant/Bar: 0.5 km - Spartia
Nearest Shop: 0.5 km - Spartia
Airport: 9.0 km
Spartia self-catering holiday accommodation is located towards the south coast of Kefalonia and just a few minutes from an array of pristine blue flag beaches. This part of the island is the ideal destination for a laid-back beach holiday, with appealling sandy stretches at Trapezaki, which has a gentle slope and calm water, making it perfect for families with younger children. Also not far from holiday homes in Spartia is Lassi, a popular resort with a variety of water sports on offer; you could go sea kayaking, jet skiing, waterskiing, take boat trips or go snorkelling here. Many people staying at Spartia villas choose to hire their own boat for the day and explore the coastline at their own leisure.
Villas To Rent In Kefalonia, Private Villa With Pool in Kefalonia, Villa Kefalonia, Kefalonia Villas, Villas Kefalonia Greece, Villas In Kefalonia, Accommodation In Kefalonia, Apartments In Kefalonia, Luxury Villas In Kefalonia, Holidays In Kefalonia
Want to firstname.lastname@example.org